Amid the earthquake
- On the off chance that you are inside, stay there! Get under a substantial work area or table and hold tight to it, move into a corridor or get against an inside divider.
- On the off chance that you are outside, get beyond any confining influence – far from structures, electrical cables, smokestacks, and whatever else that may fall on you.
- On the off chance that you are driving, rapidly however precisely move your auto as far out of activity as could be allowed and stop. Try not to stop on or under a scaffold or bridge or under trees, light posts, electrical cables, or signs. Stay inside your auto until the shaking stops.
- When you resume driving, stay far from breaks in the asphalt, fallen rocks, obstructions at scaffold or slope methodologies, and whatever else that doesn’t look ‘right’.
- On the off chance that you are in a rugged range watch out for falling rock, avalanches, trees, and different garbage that could be relaxed by tremors.
Seismic tremors don’t
- Don’t turn on the gas again on the off chance that you’ve killed it; the gas organization ought to do it. They’ll know whether it’s protected to do as such.
- Don’t utilize matches, lighters, camp stoves, grills, electrical hardware or any machines until you are certain there are no gas spills. They may make a start that could touch off spilling gas and reason a blast.
- Don’t utilize your phone, aside from a restorative or flame crisis. You could tie up the lines required for crisis reaction. In the event that a crisis happens and the telephone doesn’t work, send somebody for help.
- Don’t expect firefighters, police or paramedics to most likely be there for you. They may not be accessible.
- Recall, the substance of your home may be harmed and can be unsafe. Shudders can make light apparatuses fall, and cabinets and TV sets topple over even after the shaking is over.
After the earthquake
- Wear durable shoes to maintain a strategic distance from harm from broken glass and flotsam and jetsam. Steel-toed workboots may be best. Expect repercussions.
- Check for wounds to yourself and people around you; give emergency treatment where you can. In the event that a man is dying, put direct weight on the injury and utilize clean bandage, or material if accessible. In the event that a man is not breathing regulate CPR. Try not to endeavor to move truly harmed persons unless they are in further threat of damage. Spread the injured with covers to keep them warm. Look for therapeutic help for genuine wounds.
- Tidy up spilled pharmaceuticals, blanches, fuel or other combustible fluids instantly. Leave the territory in the event that you notice gas or vapor from different chemicals. A sack of modern spongy granules (or basically simply feline litter) is a speedy approach to contain a spill for simple tidy up with a floor brush and dust dish.