Encountering male pattern baldness can be traumatic. We get used to having a certain measure of hair, and when it starts to think or drop out it can wreak devastation with our fearlessness and sense of self. That is the reason you see such a large number of men (and ladies, on the grounds that ladies lose hair as well) going to compelling measures to conceal male pattern baldness.
Individuals who are losing their hair are willing to spend a considerable measure of cash to either moderate the male pattern baldness or inspire hair to develop back. It’s a tremendous industry – yet imagine a scenario where it averting male pattern baldness didn’t need to cost you an excessively high price.
Facts and figures about hair loss
Before we discuss the superfoods that can help to prevent hair loss, let’s look at some statistics about hair loss:
- 40% of all men have noticeable hair loss by the age of 40, and 80% have noticeable hair loss by the age of 85.
- By the time they reach the age of 50, approximately 50% of all women will have experienced some degree of hair loss.
- In total, 35 million men in the United States have experienced hair loss, as well as 21 million women.
- 25% of men who experience male pattern baldness will start to see its effects before the age of 21.
- Worldwide, surgical hair restoration is a $1.87 billion industry.
- 37% of patients who have surgery require a second procedure to get the desired result.
- The most common prescription drug for hair loss is minoxidil (Rogaine.)
- Hair loss can go hand in hand with depression.
- 60% of people who experienced hair loss said they would rather have their hair back than have money or friends.
As should be obvious, male pattern baldness is a genuine issue that influences a gigantic rate of the populace. Hair rebuilding surgery is extravagant and not secured by most protection arrangements, and consequently the voracity for normal cures is tremendous. So quickly, how about we investigate a percentage of the best.
Foods to prevent hair loss
Hair is composed of protein, so eating a diet with healthy sources of protein is a must. Eggs contain biotin and other B vitamins that help to prevent hair loss. It is best to eat both the white and the yolk. Eggs are also an excellent natural conditioner and can be used topically to strengthen your hair.
Sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds contain Omega-6, which serves to keep your hair solid and sound. They additionally contain a large group of other hair-reinforcing vitamins like Vitamin E, selenium and zinc.
Salmon is a fatty, cold-water fish that is high in beneficial Omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 helps to maintain a healthy hair shaft, and can also help to keep the scalp lubricated – thus preventing dry hair.
Oats are a true superfood. Indeed, they contain a few supplements that assistance to counteract male pattern baldness, including zinc, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and B vitamins, and additionally a powerful measurements of hair-building protein. Eating a dish of cereal to begin your day is an extraordinary approach to get oats into your eating routine. On the other hand, add cooked oats to a plate of mixed greens or substitute oat flour for wheat flour in preparing…