In the case of an economic collapse your life will be turned upside down. The paper that your cash is printed on will be simply that, paper. If you’ve got done a decent job prepping, most of your possessions are a lot of valuable that any printed cash, and even gold.
Drinkable water, food and supplies you’ve got prepped would become the new gold. But having these provides is one issue, keeping these provides is an entirely different problem. Preparing and protecting the items you’ve got stockpiled are crucial to your survival, no matter what scenario you find yourself in.
There ar some things that stay constant regardless of where you live, your cash are worthless, you may need to have an escape set up and you must have caches set up along your escape routes as an extra precaution.
It is forever better to walk away alive and empty handed than dead and empty handed, particularly if you recognize you’ve got a cache of survival provides close to by, understanding how folks can react throughout a chaotic situation, and finally learning survival skills can assist you when all else fails or your provide runs out.
What Are Your Options
- Do you live in a rural setting?
- Do you live in an urban setting?
- Do you live In a suburban setting?
An Urban Crisis
Coping with an economic collapse in an urban setting would require quick action and survival skills, just because you reside in the huge town doesn’t mean you won’t be ready to utilize wilderness and military survival skills. Things you will need to trust are:
- What will you do when somebody tries to force their manner into your home? You’ll not be ready to hide under the bed and hope they leave, thus you better have a gun, and you better be ready to use it. Generally just the sound of a shell being chambered in a shotgun can run them off, but don’t count on it.
- What if you discover yourself in the middle of a mob of rioters? During this situation you’ll need to understand where your safest escape route is. You’ll be out searching for water or provides, and as you turn the corner “HOLY SHIT!” There are one thousand folks moving in your direction. If finding an exit purpose isn’t an choice you’ll need to keep as distant from the action as possible, a mob intent on robbery and destruction won’t pay a lot of attention to you, unless …