Those of you who are new to prepping and survival is also intimidated by the amount of data out there. Would possibly come to the conclusion that it’s just too much and might even think about quitting.
That’s the last thing I need you to do so needed to put together a simple preppers list that anyone can use to start out prepping. If you’ve done nothing for your survival till these days, this is the right way begin.
Talk is cheap so let’s get down to business…
Having shelter is a lot of vital than food and water because, in a survival situation, you need to shield yourself from cold, rain, wind, snow etc. Your best choices are:
- a good tent
- a tarp, will be used along with a tent, just put it on the ground to avoid sleeping directly on the ground
- a few emergency blankets
According to the rule of threes, you’ll only survival for three days without water thus it only makes sense to talk about it first. You must have:
- one bottle of water in your bug out bag / per family member
- a water filter
- a water stockpile inside your home, ideally you’ll want a 55-gallon BPA-free water barrel but 5-gallon containers are ok too.
- water purification tablets
If you’re just starting, you don’t need to worry regarding having a large food stockpile. Begin slow and grow it step by step:
- dried beans
- white rice
- canned fruits and veggies
- canned meat
- powdered milk