Even though people living in areas exposed and often afflicted by hurricanes and tornado’s usually are aware of all the precautionary measures, folks still do tend to lose lives in these disastrous situations. This is why we’ve come up with an article outlining all the necessary preparations for face the storm.
To start with the most basic of needs, the matter here doesn’t essentially lie only during the timeline of an actual storm, but for days of craze and distortion that ensue afterwards. Here is what you’ll undoubtedly need:
- One gallon of water per person per day, to last three days at the very least, not only for drinking, but sanitation and different needs, as well.
- Peanut butter – this product is quite long
- Protein bars
- Fruit – you’ll need your vitamins, especially in potentially exhausting situations such as this
- Canned food, such as fruits, vegetables, meats (tuna), canned beans, etc.
- Canned juices – this is …